Hi my friends! I try to offer you a special menu for today. The menu is called Philouz Spaghetti. You can find ingredients around you and cook it easily. Do you want to try? Okay, here it is.
- 1 onion of harmony, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder of honesty
- 6 pounds fresh tomatoes of passion, peeled after boiled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon white sugar of sincerity
- 1 tablespoon salt of cooperation
- ¼ kg minced beef meat of honor
- 1 grated cheese of tolerance
- 500 ml mineral water of openness
- 7 tablespoon oil of calmness
- 1 pack spaghetti noodles of love
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic powder; cook and stir until onion is translucent, and until fragrant of honesty coming up, about 5 minutes. Add minced meat of honor and stir until you can smell togetherness. The meat will change color which is done.
- Before boiling tomatoes, thinly sliced its skin. After boiling and are exfoliated, remove the skin from the tomatoes, chopped them. Remember do with full awareness. Boil again, chopped tomatoes, sugar, salt and sautéed meat. Stir the mix ingredient until it is boiled.
- For the spaghetti noodles, pour a little oil in a pot and heat until the fire of love boils water. Don’t forget to load up the pot with lots of water. Put noodles and add salt. Keep stirring. Test the noodle by tasting it. Put just a little bit of oil to prevent noodles from sticking.
Put the spaghetti noodles of love and pour sauce of harmony, honesty, passion, sincerity, cooperation, honor, openness, and calmness. Then sprinkle cheese of tolerance on top. Don’t forget to serve the spaghetti to yourself, friends, and family around you with full of consciousness.
(first published in hubpages.com/pyanuarto)